Mar 15, 2008

prime time super example hereditary nodules.

All of the nothing that I did today wore me out. On the up side, Elliot and I watched Mean Girls and ate orange-glazed sweet rolls. Hells yes.

Being here causes me to swing back and forth between triumphant successes in work ethic/independence/general well-being advances and discomfort/loneliness/depression. Maybe I'm just not a very stable person. Any old ways, as I have probably made quite clear, I look forward to May when I can return home. I've pretty much made up my mind that I will be returning to GSU next semester, largely for financial reasons (but mostly because I'm a homebodied wimpster).

So, it's pretty freaky when you rev up the old interweb and one of the first things you see is hey, there was a tornado in your hometown. What's up with all of this crazy extreme weather I've been hearing about, ATL? Stop that.

Things that I look forward too: seeing Justice & Diplo. BWAHAHA! Seeing Gravy Train (I hope). Going to PNCA's goofy prom thing in April. Coming home in May (broken record). Seeing e'erybody. Getting a damn job ( I don't really like not working). The Manimal project we're doing in Illustration.

Meh.

No comments: