I just wrote the most boring post ever, so I decided to at least make it bite-sized.
1) I'm getting chubby, and I'm not just saying that. Tonight I'm invading the mini-gym.
2) I've been walking around more this weekend, since the weather has been excellent. I saw about twenty people doing jumping jacks together, and some kind of bull terrier club.
3) The other night, the fire alarm went off twice. Once at about 9 pm, and once at 4 am. WTF, apartment building.
4) I've been feeling relieved because I've finally figured out what to do with my genetics project, which is due on Wednesday evening. It's nowhere near done, but at least I know what's going on. Even the research for it has made me relieved: sometimes I wonder if that one time where I couldn't speak properly during the lunch period at DHS was a stroke, but it turns out dysphasia is just another symptom of migraine with aura. WHOOP, not a stroke. Also, as much as I hate having migraines, it could really be much, much worse.
I am so very excited about focus week: free lunch (excuse me, "free" lunch)!. Also, I theoretically will attend a party, go and do frogwatch, and get lots of homework done. Hurrah!
Edit April 28: 1)Had a great day.
I Promise.
Apr 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment